With the COVID-19 pandemic, the state of Georgia will be lifting many restrictions on April 30, 2020. As we get back to racing at Loganville RC Complex, some new rules and regulations are being implemented that MUST be followed by all racers. We are doing our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
1) We will have taped X's on the driver's stand at 6ft increments and ask that driver's stand at those X's.
2) Only a max of 10 people at a time are allowed past the fenced area near the announcers booth, therefore, racer's waiting on the next race must do-so outside of the gated area near the announcers booth
3) Only a max of 10 people are allowed on pit lane at a time and must remain 6ft apart
4) Only a max of 10 people are allowed on the track to corner marshal at a time
5) Only a max of 10 people are allowed at the staging area at a time
6) Driver's are not required to wear a mask but it is recommended
7) All trailers that are running on generators MUST be parked on the outer edges of the field
8) Driver's are to respect other's social distancing efforts and must maintain a minimum of 6ft from one-another's pit trailer or pit table
9) All racer's pitting on the inside area with outlets MUST be set up at least 6ft apart
10) Soap is provided and racer's are encouraged to wash their hands regularly at the wash station located near the portable toilets